🍳 Good morning! I bought a friend Ottolenghi’s Test Kitchen cookbook for their birthday, but sadly they already got it! So, now I have an AutoLenghi Test Kitchen Cookbook … (A grilled veg with mustard and Parmesan dressing ideas looked great for an upcoming BBQ!)
Is it with the old ones at Samsung and with those old ones?
S9 end of life:
- First, Samsung’s Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus have come to the end of their lives to support their software.
- The four-year run of software updates seems to have come to an end after the S9 series was removed from Samsung’s Security Update page, having previously returned to their quarterly update.
- Samsung has done some good and some bad here: The S9 duo wasn’t there to get support for so long, but continuing support was a good decision.
- That said, it’s still a bit of a shame that using the S9 will become a bit of a risk, a risk that will increase over time.
- A decent option going forward is trade-ins: My colleague Admya has mentioned that Samsung is offering a lucrative trade-in discount of Galaxy 270 to $ 300 when buying the Galaxy S22 Ultra. It’s a pretty neat deal for phones so old. “
- I can see that the average price of Swappa is around $ 160 or more for S9, a little more for S9 Plus.
S20 FE 2022 Version: Back again?
- For the older part of this story, Samsung has announced the Galaxy S20 FE 2022 একই the same phone it announced in 2020, but now cheaper. And in 2022.
- It’s still the same device: 6.5-inch 120Hz OLED, Snapdragon 865 chipset, 6GB / 128GB, 4,500mAh battery, and triple rear camera system (12MP main, 12MP ultraviolet, 8MP 3x telephoto).
- Now the strategy is that Samsung has so far only launched it in Korea, and the only difference is that the price has come down to $ 575, about $ 165 discount from the original.
- It is possible that Samsung will release it more widely if it is well picked up.
- But … I don’t understand it as safe. The AKG headset included from the original release is missing, so you get fewer accessories.
- And to get a four year update from this point on, there is no confirmation that it puts the S20 FE 2022 version on a different software schedule.
- Maybe in Korea it makes sense, maybe Samsung is just trying to flush its stock.
👉 Cheap OnePlus 10 Pro Price Tag Valued for Trade-Off? (Android Authority).
সাথে With the Piloton Guide, fitness companies make big bets on body tracking (Wire).
🧠 “Does a human have an influential kidney? A person can be left- or right-handed, is it the same for the kidneys ?? “(r / asksscience).
What a great chart: Nail price going back to 1695:
Tristan Rainer / Android Authority
- Nails were made by hand in the story, and were not cheap! The nails were precious.
- The US National Bureau of Economic Research has studied the nails by looking at the history of manufacturing: Prices fall with the adoption of large-scale production – until World War II, viz.
- Nail productivity gains are not on the scale of computing, for example, but still significant: nails once accounted for about 0.4% of total U.S. GDP, or today on the scale of air travel.
Tristan Rainer, Senior Editor.